“Studies show that Medical & Healthcare interiors play a significant role in wellness and recovery.”
Our healthcare flooring division is built around one principle – patient care.
Over the years we have worked with many medical and healthcare providers, in both private and public areas, and have a range of great case studies.
Working in partnership with the country’s leading providers of healthcare flooring we can ensure that the correct product specification and installation methods meet all infection control requirements.
In the majority of circumstances when people are in healthcare establishments, it is because they are ill, elderly or need that little bit of extra care. This can be a tough time for all involved, so we do everything we can to help to make the process as easy, and non-intrusive as possible.
Our installation team have completed hundreds of successful projects in many healthcare environments, therefore, we can ensure the experience for the client, residents and patients is a pleasant one.
We have extensive experience in Residential & Nursing Homes, Dental Surgeries, Private Clinics and Hospitals.
Why you should trust Coveney Interlay Floorcovering Installers to take care of all your healthcare flooring requirements:
- We offer free project planning and method statements
- We offer expert advice on product specification
- We offer post-installation cleaning & maintenance programmes
- No disruption – all work completed outside trading hours, if required
- No hassle – we will move freestanding furniture and any freestanding fixtures
- Complete flooring solutions – from planning to finish and all the stages in between